"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil" Thomas Mann


[PART 1]

I've divided this blog up in nine parts and I was lucky enough to get a very talented reporter to edit part 2 and 3 which covers from the year I started this taxi in 2000 until the beginning of 2007. I've decided to use part 1 to list some of the details that are in the other 8 parts and to explain a few things since my story is lengthy. One person that read it told me it's so outlandish and overwhelming that it has to be true. Well it is all completely true and nothing has been even slightly embellished. [NEW EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE SINCE THE FIRST OF 2014] http://insanityexpress.blogspot.com

My extraordinary phone troubles began at the beginning of 2007 and many of my incoming business phone calls were being intentionally stopped from coming in. About a month after the phone problems started a guy tried to make a deal with me that involved having all the business I could do if I didn't make any waves about the corruption I had been exposed to or if I didn't call the Federal Communications Commission about what was being done to my phones.

I shot hundreds of hours of video from October 2007 to October 2009 and approximately 1 percent of the video has been loaded on youtube. Without the video there's no way to prove what was being done to the phones and I'm glad I used a camera to cover so many different issues. Even though the video hasn't brought anyone to justice or stopped the phones from being tampered with, I do think it has provided me with a little protection from getting railroaded back to a mental facility and it also backs my story. These people toyed with my phones in a lot of different ways and they didn't need to do all this just to be able to monitor my phone calls. I never cared if they were listening to my calls because I've never had anything to hide.

I wish I could find out more about what all was used to do this to my phones and it's hard to find out much. Cell phone jamming equipment was used, I was placed on a wide area telephone service or WATS  tower like the old 800 numbers, the Sim cards have been bypassed where they've had full control of the phones including the keys. That's why I was having to wait on the Sim cards to come in the mail and I don't think they could do everything to the Sim cards that come with the Tracfones and Net 10 phones like they can all the other phones with Sim cards.

The voice mail boxes stayed messed up and for a long time I didn't even have the option of voice mail. The Credo Mobile phones and at least one of my Virgin Mobile phones would also call the phone numbers out wrong when I played a message that someone left [video 3]. For example if someone left me a message from 405-678-7899, the voice mail would call the number out as 516-789-89-ten-ten and each number was one higher than the other one for some odd reason. The number 5 replaced the 6, 1 replaced the 0, 6 instead of 5 etc. and it was really strange how ten replaced the 9.

They sure went to a lot of trouble for a nobody from nowhere like me and I just don't understand the logic of continuing to do this to my phones for so long. It must be entertaining to them and maybe it gives them some kind of power trip to sit back laughing while for years someone does everything they can to try to stop them. What they did to my land line was also really nasty and there's no doubt in my mind that they have a lot of people inside the phone companies. I've read plenty about it and the Patriot Act has changed things in their favor. I think they'll terrorize a lot more people the way they have me as time goes by and we'll hear a lot more about it when more people start fighting corruption.  

If you'd like to help with this story I'd appreciate anything you can do and even simple advice is always welcome. I've decided to number each post in this blog from 1-9 and I'm going to tell a little bit of information about each part. I couldn't decide what to do as far as an opening statement and I think an index that describes what's in each post will help since the blog is so long. I should've had this story finished a long time ago and I gave up for a while after the reporter bailed out. Here's a link to a facebook note that gives a summary of some of the things that have happened and there's just so much to this story.


[PART 1] I'm still trying to decide how I want to put the first part of the story together and it would be great to have a professionally written opening statement that makes people want to read it. I figure that a lot of people won't read the whole story since it's so long, but maybe by providing a little info about each section it will help grab more peoples attention. People can also read the parts of the story they want to know more about now that the posts are numbered and soon I hope to be able to afford to pay someone to edit everything.

[PART 2]  Talks about how the taxi service got started and some of the things that went on in the first few years from 2000-2003. It covers what happened that got me crossways with our former city manager and he got angry at me after he thought I had cost the city the electric system take over by using my taxi service to give people free rides to the polls to vote against it.

[PART 3]  Describes some of the things that went on from 2003-2006 and  talks about quite a few people that I've had problems with. A guy by the name of Eddy came along and bad things started to happen. I had trouble with the task force, city attorney, county judge, district attorney, etc. and I also had a strange incident happen with the local F.B.I. field agent when I called him in 2003.

[PART 4]  Starts at the beginning of 2007 and this is when my phone troubles began. It covers a deal a guy tried to make with me that involved having all the business I could do if I didn't make any waves or call the F.C.C. about what was being done to my phones. A lot more bad things started to happen after I went against this deal and I didn't know what to do. I was angry, scared, confused, and all I could think about was filing a lawsuit. A lawyer that I consider to be the best in this area told me and two other people to go to the emergency room for protection one night after some major harassment,  and a few days after that a DTF agent pulled a gun on me in the back of Drug Task Force. The phone troubles continued to get worse and it was a huge nightmare.

[PART 5]  Goes over several incidents of harassment by the police including having a deputy sheriff do some really bizarre stuff with his police car that was scary. Tells about how I got locked up in a mental crisis unit called Red Rock after I went to the Elk City Police Department to try to file a complaint about what was being done to my phones. Describes what happened when I got out of  Red Rock after three days and I had only been back in town about a half an hour when I had two vehicles stop in front of my van on Main Street. One had bullet holes in the tailgate and they were even getting in front of me when I would try to pass in the oncoming lanes. I called the local police department to report what the vehicles were doingband a dispatcher told me "yes we know they won't hurt you" then she hung up. A reporter at Channel 5 in Oklahoma City broke out a news camera after I drove to his station about several of my phone calls being intercepted and people were trying to pretend to be reporters, etc. including one at Channel 5. I had a crazy thing happen with a company called Telenav and a GPS address sharing account got opened on my phone as soon as I pulled out of Channel 5 after facing the news camera.

[PART 6]  Lists off a few things that were going on with my Sprint phones and I was told that a company by the name of Embarq had taken over my Sprint phone service. I got knocked unconscious by a guy in front of a bar and right before he punched me he said that I was disrespecting the wrong people. I had to go meet with two members of the Drug Task Force inside the courtroom at the Elk City Police Department after a news reporter by the name of Scott Hines from Channel 4 in Okla. City tried to return my phone call [it only went to my voice mail]. I had a very odd meeting with the local F.B.I. agent after I had called him for assistance and I'm surprised he even met with me. I had trouble out of a guy that works for the Department of Human Services and I ended up getting put back in Red Rock again, then sent to a place called Northwest Behavioral Center in Fort Supply, Oklahoma for 17 days..

[PART 7]  This story tells about when I got locked up in a mental hospital in Fort Supply Oklahoma for 17 days and I there's too many details to list..

[PART 8]  Tells about the local F.B.I. agent calling me on the phone to tell me that this town didn't need a taxi service anymore and if I wanted to get my phones to work right I was going to have to go to the Texas Panhandle to get phone service. I switched my phone service to Tracfone, but only half the carriers calls would come to the Tracfone. The other half of the phone calls went to the Sprint phone still and I never would have dreamed that it was only the beginning of more strange phone troubles. I switched my phone number over to Virgin Mobile, but it stayed where about half the carriers calls went to the Tracfone. I put it on a land line and it still stayed like that for almost two months until I ported over to T-Mobile.

[PART 9]  Talks about what happened when I switched over to a company by the name of Credo Mobile and after a year and a half the phones were still being messed with. Got our local UFO investigators phone number on an unregistered Sim card and it seemed as though the one of a kind situations were pouring in. I filed several complaints with the ACLU in Oklahoma City over the years and on the last Monday of January 2009 I got stopped at gunpoint by 7 police officers just a few hours after begging a lady at the ACLU in Washington D.C. for help. A guy at Senator Tom Coburn's office in Oklahoma City agreed to open an investigation at the end of Summer 2009 after I met with a watchdog reporter at the Daily Oklahoman. Sadly the investigation never went anywhere and  I got some pretty serious threats when this happened. There's quite a bit more that needs to be added to this blog and it's real hard to give a summary since there's so many details. I hope you'll read my story and I've been through way too much to let all these crimes just fade away.


  1. Glad to see what you are doing for our rights!
    Keep it up!

    We are in the proces of educating everyday, law abiding citizens of their rights when dealing with the police!

  2. Randy, I think you've done a fine job telling your saga. It's pretty sickening what you've gone through. This is the type of expose that should be on a national news show like Dateline NBC.

    1. Well Eric I haven't made it to Dateline NBC yet, but I gave it heck. Its been almost three years since we left the previous two comments on here and I think I'm numb from everything that has happened...

  3. Thanks guys and this isn't the half of it. It's a pretty complicated situation and what a mess..


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


About Me