"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil" Thomas Mann


[PART 5]

Around 2 a.m. on March 17th 2007 I was taking a guy from the Longhorn bar to the Cactus Drilling yard on Merritt Road. I had just pasted Falcon Road going west towards Merritt Road when a deputy sheriff car came up behind us at a very high rate of speed.

I was on the phone with one of my friends and I thought the car was going to hit us. I was doing about 55 mph and I was in the left hand lane. The car didn't stay behind us very long and it came on around on my right and got in front of us. The sheriff car then began slowing down and I didn't know what to make of it.

I told my friend on the phone the tag number of the sheriff car and began describing what the car was doing. The deputy car then switched lanes and got beside us on my right again and stayed right next to us for a few seconds. My customer Armondo began asking me what I had done to make him mad and I really didn't know what to think.

The driver was weaving the car back and forth while he was beside us then got back behind us again. It was just a couple of feet from my back bumper and I told Armondo to hold on because I was going to hit the brakes to see if I could make the driver stay back. I was irritated by how close he was to the back of us with no light bar or siren on and it was dangerous.

When I came down on the brakes the car slowed down and backed off a little. By this time I was almost at Merritt Road and turned south to take Armondo to his bunk house. The deputy car turned around and headed back East toward Walmart.

I sat in front of Armondo's trailer for a few minutes talking to my friend that was still on the phone and after I hung up I had a pretty good visit with Armondo about what had just happened. All that kept going through my mind was the story of the nurse that had supposedly been killed by the under sheriff down by Carter.

I told him that I was pretty sure it had something to do with me asking too many questions about the untouchable informant that had got away with so much and I told him that I also had a feeling that it had something to do with the phone getting tampered with.

.Armondo got out and I drove back toward town. When I got to Falcon Road the deputy car was sitting in the median and I slowed down to about 35 mph to try to see if he had his window down. I wasn't sure what to do and I went back to town and finished my last few rides.

The next day my friend called and said that he had someone check the license plate number out that I had given him. He said it was a deputy by the name of Jason and he was a former Marine. That's really nothing compared to a couple of dozen other things that have occurred. I'm pretty sure he's not a deputy here anymore and honestly what do you do in a situation like that?

So many scary things like this happened in 2007 and it's a miracle that I survived all the nonsense that went on. I'm not sure if I'll ever completely understand why all this has happened and I've spent many hours looking into a lot of things that have happened over the last decade.

The next story happened in the summer of 2007 when I had my buddy Bob Mopen with me and may God rest Bob's soul. He died last year and he rode with me night after night for a long time because he was afraid something was going to happen to me.

What a true friend and the guy was good as gold. He had been to prison for a lot of drunk driving convictions in his younger years and he loved ride in the taxi to pick up people at the bars. Bob was incredibly street smart and tough as hell.

We had just picked up Betty from Betty Boop's taxi and at that time she had worked for me over three years. It was her night off and she had been at the Pitstop bar. A few minutes after I told a known informant some information about Guy Hylton being involved in the corruption we were getting pulled over by at least a half a dozen police cars.

The first officer that came to the van threw a milk bone or some kind of dog treat by the right rear wheel so the dog would be sure to hit on the van. I thought Bob was kidding me when he told me the dogs going to hit on the back tire. I saw the cop throw something by the passenger side back tire while I was looking in the side view mirror but I had no idea what it was until Bob told me.

The cop came up to my door and asked for my drivers license and he also asked if there was any illegal substances in the vehicle that I was aware of. I told him that there is no telling what might be in this van considering it's public transportation and I asked him why we were being pulled over. He said that I was going 41 mph in a 35 mph zone and at this time another officer got a drug dog out of the back of one of the cars.

He brought the dog to the passenger side of the van and of course the dog barked when it walked past the rear tire where the doggie treat had been placed. The cop that asked me for my drivers license was now instructing us all three to step out of the van. When I got out the officer asked me again if there was any drugs in the van and I told him that there was probably a half a dozen crack pipes under the back seat.

I don't think he appreciated my sarcasm much and the other cop let the dog inside the van for just a minute or two before he pulled it back out. It really didn't look to me like they were looking for anything because the officers didn't even check the inside of my van.

A couple of minutes later we were free to go as usual and we had something like that happening every night. Usually it was Officer Scotty Tice that would pull me over and give me a warning for going over the speed limit when I was actually going well under.

Early in the summer of 2007 I was driving by city hall around 10 p.m. and I saw Guy Hylton getting in his pickup. They must of been having one of their late night asbestos damage control meetings because he had just got indited for endangering the D.O.C. workers by exposing them to asbestos.

I think he had already been charged with lying to a federal grand jury too and it's unbelievable how the city council tried to save his job for him while he went to a federal prison. It's also insane that he became the city manager of our county seat in Sayre Oklahoma after he was released from a federal prison in 2010.

I pulled in to talk to Guy and began telling him about a few of the things that had been going on. He told me to come to his office in the morning and we would go into it in detail. I asked him what time and he said "early."

Later on that night I went to Denny's to eat and saw a friend there that was extremely concerned about what was going on. He told me to stay out in the open and began asking me if I had stuff gathered up for the U.S. Attorneys office. At this time I didn't have any video or anything at all and I was really scared.

We both decided that the best thing for me to do would be to go to the O.S.B.I. in Oklahoma City and I left after I finished my food. On my way to Oklahoma City one of the Mexican drug dealers from the Bedford Inn motel called me and made the statement "you know you got a family to worry about right".

I didn't really know what to do, but I kept going till I reached the O.S.B.I. around five a.m. I was sitting in the parking lot trying to decide what to do when Officer Chris Black called me from the Elk City Police Department and wanted to talk. Chris is now a highway patrol in the Lawton area and I truly believe he's an evil person.

He began telling me things like there's just too many people involved in this and I should just come back to Elk City. I agreed to come back to Elk City and I was afraid. On my way back I called my wife and told her to get the kids and go to her mothers.

Then I called Chris back and asked him if he could come to my house and meet with me when I got back to town and he said he would. When I reached my house, two police officers were there and I invited them in.

Officer Shane McGlothlin and Officer Bret Moore began asking me if I was on any drugs, and Shane told me to lean my head back with my eyes closed and hold them closed for 30 seconds. When I opened my eyes and looked back at him I said "does it look like I'm on anything Shane?"

At this time it was around 7 a.m. and I told them that I had a meeting with Guy Hylton. They informed me that the meeting was canceled and then they left.

That night I was hauling 7 people from the Endzone bar to 7th street and I was pulled over by four police units. The one that came up to the door told me that the boss wanted to talk to me and when he pulled up I told him that I had been offered a job at the Playboy Mansion if I would give up the taxi.

I was talking about an incident that had just happened a few weeks before where one of the richest guys in town had offered me a job at his oil field company making eighty thousand dollars a year if I would just give up the taxi.

June 27th of 2007 a Sprint Nextel corporate executive from the Reston Virgina office by the name of Andre Sajaro told me to start logging all the things that were happening with the phones and go to the police station to file a complaint about the calls being blocked.

He gave me a case number [1463973] and all he got when he tried to call me was a fast busy signal. The only way I got through to him was by calling from a pay phone. That's the last time I have been able to talk to this guy and have since made thousands of attempts to reach him.

One time I spent ten hours on the phone in one day trying to reach him and the people would either tell me he was sick or on vacation. One time I started screaming at this lady that I wasn't going to take this crap anymore and all of a sudden the phone started ringing.

A lady picked up the phone after several rings and said "Sprint Nextel." I told her that I had been on the phone for hours trying to get a hold of Andre Sajaro and she said that she couldn't imagine who it was I had been talking to. She then connected me to Andres voice mail and I left him a message in November 2007 while I was video taping.

I went to the police station to complain about my phone calls getting blocked [not monitored, stopped from coming through] and I had my fifteen year old son Dylan with me because he had seen an incredible amount of this nonsense.

We met with two detectives and they wanted to interview my son in the back so I agreed. When they came out they took out their handcuffs and placed me in custody. I will never forget the look on my sons face as they took me off to a holding cell.

Once I got to Red Rock in Clinton I saw Dr. Ahn for less than five minutes and that night a nurse gave me a pill that she said was ibuprofen. It was actually a drug by the name of Invega and it's a new drug for schizophrenia. I refused the pill and after three days at Red Rock I got out with a handful of papers.

While I was looking over the paper work I noticed that Dr. Ahn had wrote my diagnosis on one of the papers and it said that I was homicidal, suicidal, schizophrenic and delusional. I was so angry when I got back to Elk City that I put a voice greeting on my phone saying I was suing these bastards for millions of dollars.

I got a call from the Pitstop bar to pick someone up a few minutes after I had got back to town and my nerves were shot. I've saw the guy before that I had to pick up and I know his sister from picking her up on 6th Street. As soon as he loaded up I noticed he was an older guy wearing an army cap and shirt.

As we started pulling out of the bar he began telling me that he drove a cab in Chicago years ago and I was going to have to go along with the people that run this town. We got to the Hog Trough on Main Street when all of a sudden a pickup and a blazer came driving by us. Once they got ahead of us they both stopped and blocked both lanes in front of us.

I noticed that the red blazer had bullet holes in the tailgate and the guy I had with me said "you're in too deep". I didn't know what to think so I began trying to pass the vehicles on the left in the oncoming lane and they would both pull that direction to keep me from going around them.

I picked up my phone and called the Elk City Police Department to report it and I won't say at this time which dispatcher took the call.  I will tell you that it's the mother of the boy that was driving the blazer and a lot of people know who does what around this town. I told her what was going on and she said "yes we know they won't hurt you" then she hung up.

I couldn't believe what she said and I felt like I was in Nazi Germany. Both the vehicles started moving and I followed close behind the blazer to see where he was going. As soon as we got to 3rd Street the pickup turned left and the blazer turned right.

I continued to follow the blazer and he turned into the police station then pulled all the way around back where the police cars park. The guy sitting next to me didn't have anything to say except he told me to stay safe several times. This mafia is out of control and it seems as if they're just spitting in everybody's face by being this ignorant.

I called KOCO Channel 5 News in Oklahoma City at 405-478-3000 and a guy answered that wouldn't identify himself. He said if I owned a taxi company in Elk City then I should know the phone numbers to a couple of motels. I thought this was a very strange question but I told him the numbers to Motel 6 and the Kings inn.

He then asked me what the phone number to the police station was and I told him. I also asked him not to call there since so many things were going wrong and he said he wouldn't. We talked for a moment and then he said there was nothing they could do so I told him thanks anyway.

About five minutes later Officer Brett Moore was knocking on my front door and.when I opened the door he asked me if I had called Channal 5. I told his yes and I asked his if that was against the law. He said someone from that station had called the police station and they didn't want me calling there anymore.

As soon as he left I got in my van and drove to Chan 5 in Oklahoma City. Once I got there I saw a guy  going up to the side door of the station and I told him I needed to speak with a reporter. He asked what it was about and I told him a few of the things that had happened.

He asked me who I had spoke to when I called there and I told him the person on the phone wouldn't tell me their name. He said that no one answering the phones at their station would refuse to tell their name and I showed him the number I had called. I also showed him the time of the call on the phones display and how it showed the duration of the call was over 8 minutes.

He told me to wait in my van and he would check the call records. About 30 minutes went by before a reporter by the name of Mark Opgrande.came to my van and he had a camera man with him. He told they had checked the phone records and there was no record of me ever calling there that day.

At this time he told me they would give me 30 minutes in front of the camera to explain what was going on and then they were going to lunch. I went over as much as I could and when the time was up Mark told me he would do what he could. I really thought that would be enough to at least stop some of the phone problems, but sadly they got worse. It did make me feel a little safer though and I was feeling pretty vulnerable.

As I was pulling out of Channel 5 I received a text message on my At&t phone that at the time had the 821-2222 number on it. The text message came from 86477 and the message said "your Telenav pin has been changed to 2222".

I didn't really think much about it and after I got back to Elk City I decided to reply back to the message. I think I replied help and as soon as the message was sent I started getting the text message that you get on the At&t prepaid phone that displays your balance after every call.

Some of you guys may not be familiar with the At&t prepaid phones and when you send a text message or hang up from making a call the phone screen displays a text message that tells the balance of the phone and how much the last transaction cost.

I got this same balance text message every two and a half minutes for several hours. I called 611 for customer service and it was another one of them one of a kind situations that only seems to happen to me of course. The service representative said that the messages were going in a loop for some reason and he hadn't ever saw it happen before. He had to shut down the text messaging completely to make the messages stop.

I was really curios about Telenav so I pulled them up on the internet. Its a company out of California and I had an account already setup under the 2222 phone number. The strangest thing was that the email address that was used to setup the account was santaclaus@thenorthpole.com or something very similar to that.

I wish I would have wrote the email address down because it got removed almost immediately after I saw it. I connected to a service representative with Telenav and I asked him about the account. He told me that it had been setup at our local At&t facility on 3rd street, but another strange thing that seemed to trouble the guy was that At&t prepaid phones don't support Telenav. He said that the service was only an option on the phones with contracts or by the month plans.

I tried to get as much info out of the guy as I could and he reassured me that it had definitely been setup at the local At&t facility. After I got off the phone with this guy I decided to try to reply to the message at 86477 again and it made the same thing happen where I received the balance text messages every two and a half minutes.

I called 611 again and asked to speak with a supervisor about this situation. He said it was definitively a new one to him and he couldn't figure out what was causing it. He said it looked like some kind of virus was causing it and he had to shut off the text messages on the phone and restart them to get it to stop.

After I got off the phone with him I went to the At&t store on the corner of 3rd and Walker to try to see if I could get them to look into it. One of there service representatives sent a text message to the 86477 number from their phone and a message came back that said welcome to Telenav Address Sharing.

Its a GPS tracking service and the only conclusion that we could come up with was that the messages on my phone were being intentionally sent in a loop to keep me from getting the message that said anything about Telenav.address sharing. Nobody at the At&t facility could find any information about a Telenav account being setup on my phone and this was about par for the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


About Me